VRINX Reader Interface
Vanderbilt Industries VRINX Reader Interface
Reader Interface board allows 1 industry-standard card reader to be interfaced to a Vanderbilt Industries SMS system.
The VRINX is the bridge between an industry-standard card reader at the door and a VRCNX-R Reader Controller. Compatible with proximity, smart card, biometric, magnetic stripe, barcode and Wiegand reader technologies, the VRINX can be powered locally or directly from the controller (suitable power supply required at the controller board). Includes a NEMA-1 rated metal enclosure.
| Supports 1 industry-standard card reader
| 4 x supervised / unsupervised contact inputs (can be monitored if required via end-of-line resistors)
| 2 x Form C Single-Pole/Double-Throw 1A Output Relays
| Can be powered directly from the VRCNX-R or locally from a separate 24VDC power supply
| RS-485 communication protocol allows both "daisy chain" or "star" connectivity to the VRCNX-R controller
- Power Requirement: 24VDC @ 120mA (without reader)
- Operating temperature: 0ºC to 49º C (32ºF to 120º F)
- PCB Approximate Dimensions:
- 96.9mm (W) x 96.9mm (H) x 19.0mm (D) (3-13/16" x 3-13/16" x 3/4")
- Enclosure Approximate Dimensions:
- 191mm (W) x 210mm (H) x 89mm (D) (8-1/4" x 7-1/2" x 3-1/2")
Installers please call us on 01440 704 387 for more details