HID iCLASS SE R10 Reader and RW100 Reader/Writer
The R10 model is the smallest reader in the iCLASS family and so is the optimum choice for mullion-mounted door installations.
- Output: Available in Wiegand and Clock & Data output (and RS232 as an option or as standard on RW100)
- Colour: Available in black or grey
- Termination: Available with 457mm (18") pigtail or terminal-strip
- Dimensions: 48.3mm x 102.6mm x 20.3mm (1.90" x 4.04" x .80")
- 5-16 VDC operating voltage (linear power supply recommended)
- Enclosure rating: IP55
The model R10 is also available as a FeliCa-compatible reader for mass transit applications.
The RP15 is a multi-technology card reader which can read both HID Prox and iCLASS cards and was designed for customers transitioning their current card system from HID Prox to iCLASS® credentials. With the RP15 reader, the customer has the ability to transition to smart cards over time while incorporating the use of multiple card technologies within a single building or across multiple facilities.
iCLASS SE, versions
For use in NFC applications or where an SIO enabled credential is to be used for secure identification.
Mobile Access with SEOS
Call our sales team for more information about Mobile access where your phone becomes your credential.
Read/Write Version Discontinued
Please note that the RW100 version (HID p/n 6101xxxxx) has been discontinued by HID and is therefore no longer available. For further information please call us on 01440 704 387.