HID ProxPass II 125KHz active tag for vehicle access control
Longer Range HID Proximity Tag for Vehicle Access Control
The HID ProxPass II is a 125KHz active proximity tag specifically designed for vehicle access control.
ProxPass II allows integration of car parking and fleet management into an HID-based proximity-card access control system. applications, ProxPass II is an ideal augmentation to an existing or new HID proximity installation.
ProxPass II is designed for use with the HID MaxiProx reader (note: ProxPass II is not compatible with other HID proximity readers)
- Dimensions: 92.5mm x 67.5mm x 7.6mm (3.625" x 2.65" x 0.30")
- Construction: UV-resistant, sonic-welded polycarbonate case
Compatible with MaxiProx® reader only
Competitively priced as compared to VHF/UHF vehicle tags
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +85°C (-22°F to 185°F)
- Battery: 2 x Panasonic lithium Model BR2330 coin cells (user replaceable)
- Typical battery life: 2 - 5 years, depending on usage
- Mounting Location: Interior windshield, driver’s side, upper or lower corner (Note: Mounting on metal will degrade performance)
Mounting method: Velcro backing attaches easily to interior of vehicle windshield