| Staff Profile - Simon Shawley
This month we get to know Simon Shawley, the Business Development Manager at Smart R Distribution.
We asked the usual set of questions:
1. What is your favourite film? One flew over the cuckoo’s nest
2. At which store would you like to max out your credit-card? Cadbury world!
3. What is your favourite TV show when growing up? Top of the pops
4. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet? 20 years – pair of flip flops I bought on a holiday somewhere. Can’t use them as I always seem to flip when I should flop!
5. Can you play any instruments? Nope – except the triangle once at school
6. What was the worst punishment you received at school? Got slippered several times, well it was a training shoe actually becasue the cane had been banned – phew!
7. Which celebrity annoys you the most? Maybe not a celebrity as such but Dianne Abbott infuriates me
8. Do you believe in ghosts? Open minded – own experience tells me there’s something weird but I don’t necessarily believe it’s the spirit world
9. If you had £10,000 and had to make £20,000 by the end of the week how would you do it? If I knew the answer to that I would have retired a wealthy man by now
10. How many books have you read in the past year? 6 or 7
11. What has been your best life experience? Working at Smart R of course!
Story By: Bryony Atherton
Date : 27-02-2020