Farpointe Ranger Long-Range 433MHz Reader
The New and Improved Ranger™ Long Range Transmitters and Receivers comprise Farpointe Datas long range radio frequency identification (RFID) solution, offering exceptionally long and secure transmission ranges of up to 100ft (30m) for the 2 channel WRR22 and up to 150ft 150-feet (45m) for the 4 channel WRR44.
Unlike a simple garage door opener, Ranger transmits the Tag ID Number to any access control host system which can be programmed to accept the Tag ID and allocate it a time zone and access level as if it is a card number.
At the click of a button users will find Ranger to be ideal for a host of demanding electronic access control applications, such as parking gates, vehicle barriers, as well as those applications requiring emergency duress.
With the added benefit of dual technology, each Ranger Transmitter may also be used as a short range proximity credential, compatible with the entire range of Pyramid Series Proximity™ readers.
Long Read Range - Up to 100ft (30m) for the 2 channel WRR22 and up to 150ft 150-feet (45m) for the 4 channel WRR44. Ideal for vehicle access without lowering the window
2 Independent Wiegand Outputs (WRR-22) or 4 Independent Wiegand Outputs (WRR-44)
Compatible with all standard access systems
Adjustable Read Range (WRR44 only) - Adapts easily for a range of applications
- Encrypted Transmission - Best-in-class security, guards against code grabbing and scanning
- 433 MHz: UHF frequency
- Standard Wiegand outputs
Rolling code combined with sophisticated encryption between Transmitter and Receiver provides best-in-class security.
- Weather resistant enclosure allows both indoor and outdoor installation
- Receiver includes a drill template providing mounting provisions to USA or European wall boxes
- Pre-drilled holes in the four corners allow installation to flat surfaces
- Adjustable read range; simply rotate the knob found inside the enclosure
- WRT-4 four-button transmitters allow individual control of up to 4 gates per receiver
- WRT-2 two-button transmitters allow individual control of up to 2 gates per receiver