GEM GS705-30 Shear Lock, Slim Style, Holding Force up to 2000Lb (907Kg)
Shear locks offer totally concealed mechanism and are designed for applications where the door swings up to a 180 degree. When the shear lock detects the door in the closed position, the magnet “sucks” the armature plate up and traps the armature plate in the lock frame. Generally a 2 -3 mm gap between the top of the door and the frame is optimum for the electromagnet to attract the armature plate and keep the door locked.
The built-in bond sensor indicates proper armature contact, and eliminates potential lock misalignment before the magnet is permitted to energise.
- Suitable for narrow frames, double swing doors and glass doors
- Horizontal or vertical installation
- Surface/Mortice/Semi-Mortice mounted
- Adjustable armature screws for wide door gaps
- Special push-off device on armature ensures no residual magnetism
- Magnetic bond sensor monitor output remotely monitors the door lock or unlock status (SPDT normally-open contact closes when door opened)
12 to 24 VDC operation. Pull-in current 1.8A, holding current 0.45A at 12VDC.
|267 × 30 × 34 mm
12VDC to 24VDC
Get in touch with us today